The constants below are defined by this extension, and will only be available when the extension has either been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
- COUNTER_FLAG_PERSIST (integer)
- A counter with this flag will be created as a persistent resource.
- COUNTER_FLAG_SAVE (integer)
- A counter with this flag will be saved between invocations of PHP.
- COUNTER_FLAG_NO_OVERWRITE (integer)
- This flag causes counter_create() to avoid overwriting an existing named counter with a new one.
- COUNTER_META_NAME (string)
- Pass this constant to get the name of a counter resource or object.
- COUNTER_META_IS_PERISTENT (string)
- Pass this constant to determine whether a counter resource or object is persistent (has the COUNTER_FLAG_PERSIST flag).
- COUNTER_RESET_NEVER (integer)
- The counter will never be reset.
- COUNTER_RESET_PER_LOAD (integer)
- The counter will be reset on each invocation of PHP.
- COUNTER_RESET_PER_REQUEST (integer)
- The counter will be reset on each request.